Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Emeryville California



Christmas tree at Bay Street 
BAY STREET 
Bay Street is a very beautiful street lined with the most fashionable and interesting shops. There are many fine restaurants too. I particularly like Pizza My Heart out there. Various cuisines like Italian, Mexican and Chinese are available there.  Barnes and Nobles is a bookshop you would love to visit when there and it houses a cafe as well.

There is a small enclosure where a Christmas tree stands tall and proud at this time of the year as it greets people with hymns. I just loved spending time there on my recent visit ! The entire atmosphere is most festive at this time of the year from Thanksgiving to Christmas. There are lots of benches and one can relax there and bask in the sun in good weather. The Bay Street even offers free Wifi connection to it's visitors. One can spend the entire day there and not get bored at all. My mother highly recommended this street to me when I was there recently and I was so delighted to experience an entire day out there on 2-3 occasions.

The street also includes AMC Theatres if you are in a mood for some entertainment. There are stores like Apple Store, Athleta, GAP, Bannana Republic , Forever 21, H&M, Uniqlo, Old Navy, Aldo, Aerosoles Bath & Body Works, Body Shop etc. There are great furniture stores like EQ3 Furniture and Accents. My favourites are West Elm and Sees Candies. Do taste the chocolates before purchase at Sees Candies !

No comments:

Translate

TRANSLATIONS ALL LANGUAGES