Monday, June 25, 2018

Words of motivation...


Sometimes in a new environment one needs to find things or writings to motivate you to start a meaningful journey in your new phase of life. You need all the inspiration to make the beginning meaningful and worthwhile. I was just scanning the Horoscope section ( Predictions by Peter Watson)  in an old edition of the Indian magazine "Bazaar Fashion" and I stumbled across some really wise and ever inspiring mottos.These mottos caught by attention and stood out in that page as if calling for my attention particularly at a time when I most needed it. The ones I really connected with are-

"Write kindnesses in stone but injuries in sand"

"Courtesy is the oil that lubricates the daily grind"

I am so glad to have come across these words. When you start out in a new world away from your home,it is the first lot of people who enter your lives then who make the most difference to your new journey as they leave behind deep impressions good or bad that connects you to the new place or alienates you from it. 

No comments:

Translate

TRANSLATIONS ALL LANGUAGES