Thursday, September 20, 2018

A night of riddles


Life sure is a riddle...
Sometimes in gains do we find losses and in losses do we find gains...It seems that gains and losses are closely related as if two sides of a coin. Actually these are the two opposite laws of nature.
Life is a series of losses and gains...
One leads to another as if a person is riding a merry-go-round. Nothing is constant and everything changes...
Some may think that I find delight in writing a lot about life and how I enjoy playing around with words to search the answers to the puzzle of life. But through these words do I find answers and through these words do I discover the hidden meaning of life. Through these words do I find solace and through these words do I find peace. Defining my thoughts in words and learning from others' words of wisdom do I get closer to life.
We all have the right to seek the truth of life and we all can find the answers to life in our own way sometime or the other. Words are comforting and so write or read daily to unveil the answers and purpose of your life...
Words are powerful and thus meaningful and effective when translated by your thoughts wisely. And so through words do I interpret life in many ways in various situations.
The meaning of life is not discovered through masking your thoughts but by revealing them in words that people could share and be inspired from in deep ways.
It is an entertaining night of riddles and questions and words are keeping me company. I hope that some of you who are reading this may write some words of your own too to translate your feelings about any given situation in life and therefore approach the puzzle of life in this interesting way to arrive at some deep answer if not a suitable answer. But it is definite it would make you feel light and satisfied to have this conversation with yourself  in the shape of written words. You could read a book as well too pertaining to the subject in your life 

No comments:

Translate

TRANSLATIONS ALL LANGUAGES