Tuesday, December 17, 2019

For Here or To Go ?

For Here or To Go !? We all have experienced that sometime in life...
Experiencing it up close and personal in the heart of Silicon Valley ! So many I know here are going through that uncertainty. Fortunately I don't have visa problems but in many ways I am now able to relate to them as I am now immersed in the Silicon Valley Culture. I think I am getting influenced by them !

I will always remember my time here ! The Indian crowd here have their own culture, style, fashion and lifestyle...which is so different from Indians in other States out here.
My journey from Napa Valley to Silicon Valley has so many interesting stories & adventures...Culturally so different !

Seems now I am adapting to the ways and dressing of the tech. crowd I live amongst here ! Where you live can affect you in so many different ways culturally...

I watched the movie " For Here or To Go " when I was in Napa. At that time I did not know that I would experience the Silicon Valley culture. It is a nice movie that I watched on Netflix. The movie says it all !

https://www.netflix.com/title/80176707

No comments:

Translate

TRANSLATIONS ALL LANGUAGES